GlaxoSmithKline – Are you looking for a deep commitment to your training and development? Do you want trust and respect in a stimulating, healthy environment? The opportunity to grow in a high-performance culture? The chance to answer the big questions about future healthcare needs – and your own future? The sense of purpose that comes from leading change in an industry that touches millions of lives every day?
As a science-led, global healthcare company, we are ideally equipped to meet your aspirations. We discover, make and market well-known consumer products, as well as innovative medicines and vaccines. Everything we do is focused on improving the quality of human life. We believe this makes us a very special company to work for.
There are a range of opportunities available in our Future Leaders (Graduate Trainee) programme. We are looking for high achievers with a good academic background to fill the below position:
Job Title: Business Development Sales (Trainee)
Job Reference: GSK-BDT
Our vision is to build a strong talent pipeline across our Sales and Marketing functions by supporting the development of highly motivated and exceptional graduates.
- Not More than 25 years of age by 31st December 2013
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- High level of integrity, transparency and respect for people
- Ability to think innovatively, be customer driven and always seeking continuous improvement
- Minimum of 7 credits at one sitting in O’level examinations
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Not more than 2 years working experience (including NYSC experience)
- Minimum of Second Class Upper, in any degree, from a reputable university
- A related postgraduate degree will be of advantage.
Application Closing Date
25th February, 2013
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:bookmark it, RSS feed.