Guinness Nigeria Plc is recruiting for the position of a Business Reporting & Automation Manager. We are Guinness Nigeria, member of Diageo Plc the world’s leading premium drinks business with an unrivalled collection of beverage alcohol & non-alcohol brands across the Spirits, Wine & Beer categories.
Guiness Nigeria Plc is recruiting to fill the below position
Job Title: Business Reporting & Automation Manager
- Role can be based in either London or any African Key market
- Africa is consistently delivering double digit growth over the past years and its business success is critical to Diageo. This role is located in the Africa Commercial Hub team which is responsible to support all African markets in achieving their long- and short term (strategic) business goals.
- The team operates as subject matter experts and facilitators within all markets across Africa to ensure that the 2 year commercial roadmaps and relevant outputs against
- Advantaged Route to Market
- Winning Customer offer
- Commercially Strong Sales Teams
- are delivered and potential barriers overcome.
- Leads Africa Commercial and Route to Market scorecard collation with 11 markets and oversees/drives/facilitates insight generation
- Leads the alignment of DMS / Intouch databases in selected markets to assess Route to market opportunities
- Leads development of Contact & Coverage strategies where not available to ensure direct coverage of 65% of weighted market volume. Aligns C&C strategies with local SLT(s).
- Leads a change in use of business reporting, targeting and measurement culture so that this is consistently embedded in markets as well as with external partners ( distributors )
Qualifications and Experience
- Graduate, Master degree in economics
- Information systems: Microsoft office – Mastery in Excel and Powerpoint
- Languages & Level: Fluent in English, French an asset
- At least 6 years commercial experience – ideally area/Key account sales team management or commercial planning and administration
- Executes field sales and distributor operational standards – on-trade/off-trade and able to lead / influence people in their ways of working
- Able to demonstrate reporting and insight generation on commercial performance that creates/leads business change
- Understanding of Intouch / Diageo SOE frameworks an asset
Application Closing Date
27th November, 2012
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online