Halliburton Nigeria is recruiting for the position of Graduate Operator Assistant II – Coiled Tubing. Why Halliburton? How about global opportunities, interesting work within small cohesive teams, extensive training, and the opportunity to take your career wherever you want it to GO, with all the support and stability of a truly global organization. With more than 60,000 employees in approximately 80 countries, Halliburton is one of the largest and most respected energy services companies in the industry. Since 1919, our customers have relied on our industry-leading technologies, scientific expertise and, most importantly, our knowledgeable and experienced professionals to help them meet the world’s demand for energy. Whether you are a new graduate seeking your first job, or an experienced professional looking to make a career change, we have fantastic opportunities across our organization. Are you ready to GO?
Location: Lagos NG
Under strict supervision, delivers PSL equipment to wellsite. Learns basic operations to include but not limited to:
- performing pre/post job equipment inspections,
- performing and completing preventative maintenance procedures,
- maintaining and operating High Pressure fluid pump,
- performing hydrostatic testing on Blow Out Prevention Equipment (BOPE) and reels during pre/post job procedures,
- monitoring well control parameters during job application. Completes requisite training (essential math, essential red book, safety training, etc.) following iLearn’s career development system processes.
- Assists in assembly and preparation of equipment for installation and service.
- Assists in the clean up, repair, and preparation for the next job.
- Assists in Job Safety Analysis (JSA) and safety meetings.
- Job tasks, correctly performed, have minimal impact upon the viability of the organization.
- Error is readily ascertainable by the supervisor and can be corrected.
- Skills are typically acquired by completing the career development requirements in iLearn’s competency management system and 3- 6 months experience as an Operator Asst I.
- Must have successfully passed company tests and met competency Task Lists requirements.
- The ability to perform basic mathematical calculations is required.
- Reading comprehension and writing skills are required.
- Basic computer skills are needed.
- Licensure to drive commercial vehicles is required for land operations.
- Promotes safety awareness and environmental consciousness, and complies with all applicable safety and environmental procedures and regulations.
- Ensures compliance with Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) regulations and guidelines.
- Promotes and takes an active part in quality improvement processes.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online