International Business Machines Corporation, or IBM, is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York, United States. IBM manufactures and sells computer hardware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.
We are recruiting for the below position:
Job Title: Telecommunication Business Operations Specialist
Job ID: GTS-0536397
- Consulting to other Business Units on Billing and Customer care applications
- Ensure solutions at all times meet business current and further needs and conforms to IBM standards.
- Management and Implementation of Billing and Customer care solutions
- Ensuring that business critical Billing system and other related Billing applications are 99.99% available continuously.
- Design, manage and maintain Business Continuity Planning, Disaster Recovery Planning, Capacity planning and procedures for responsible systems/applications.
- Ensure systems and data integrity at all times.
- Work with functional staff to ensure quality and expectations for standards are met
- Advise management on technological developments in Billing and any other relevant trends.
- Implementation support for Billing and Customer Care Systems
- Serve as a central point of contact for Billing and Customer Care applications in IT.
- Ensure System and applications are compliant with IT policies and standards.
- Ensure reporting are accurate and timely
- Ensure that Billing and Customer care Systems are developed to Standards required for business effectiveness and agility.
- Ensure all these Applications and Billing solutions are documented (processes, policies & procedures) and updated at all times.
- Ensure all these Applications and billing solutions are alert, dynamic as regards Business requirements.
- Optimal use and re-use of IT Investment/minimizing duplication
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 2 years experience in SDLC and Application Support
- At least 2 years experience in ITIL and Microsoft Office
- At least 2 years experience in Reporting and Project Management
- English: Fluent
- Information Technology
- At least 3 years experience in SDLC and Application Support
- At least 3 years experience in ITIL and Microsoft Office
- At least 3 years experience in Reporting and Project Management
Application Closing Date
6th December, 2012
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online